Monday, May 21, 2012

Sticking my toe back in the water...

It has been over a year since my last post, and I have made a resolution to start posting again, but on a smaller scale!  No more staring down the 126 photos I have to sort through and tell a big story.  I hope to just post cute and fun pictures for Grammie/Mimi/Papas/Aunts/Uncles to get a peek of what the kiddos are up to (and us too of course).

This weekend Michael had to be a superhero and work all weekend, protecting the drinking water for many people!  So the boys and I kept busy, first going to the Boston Children's Museum on Saturday, and then Breakheart Reservation on Sunday.

 Playing in the sand at the museum...
 Alex is happy anywhere he can stand up!
 Rawr!
 Hand stamping (Alex even did a little)
 Chillin' for lunch outside the museum...

 Sunday morning at Breakheart Reservation beach.
 Alex enjoying the picnic

 When Michael got home, we set up the sprinkler, and the boys had a blast in the water!

I love when the weather gets warm, because I can take arts and crafts projects outside and make a big mess.  Nathan had fun making a big painting this morning!
 Then we tuckered him out at the local playground with some friends, and he insisted on sleeping in his old bassinet.  He will always be our baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment