Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June Miscellaneous

This is a "miscellaneous" post, where I put the June photos that I thought grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc might want to see, but didn't fit anywhere else. So they might seem a little random :-)

Well, monsoon season has started, and we got a whopper right out of the gate. The skies opened up and poured for 30 minutes, with dramatic thunder and lightning. As the clouds passed, it was sunny over the city (to the west) put still pouring over the Sandias. Perfect rainbow weather! I could actually see the entire rainbow from end to end, but had trouble getting a good shot, but I thought this one worked well!








I checked in on Nathan napping one day, to find the photo below. The whale seems to be pleading with the camera "Please get this baby off of me!"

















Nathan's cousins Carly and Alicia came to visit for a few days, and they kept Nathan busy! (Sorry if the photos are a mess, having trouble getting the blog to post photos in any sort of order!)





















Nathan is becoming quite adept with the cellphone. Calling all his buddies back East!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are such fun to see, plus your comments regarding each one - I laugh each time!

    Love to you all - please have Nathan call Mimi & Papa soon!

    ReplyDelete